The warehousing operations at the Micar Company provide numerous opportunities for customers both large and small.
- Through efficient use of floor space, reduced labor costs and inventory management programs, The Micar Company is cost-efficient and helps our customers save.
- The Micar Company has managed warehouses warehousing, assembly, supply chain, and quality control for large companies across the Midwest.
- Our systems, as well as our employee training programs, drive the quality and accuracy of inventory management.
- We can provide the manpower and equipment to meet your requirements.
- Receiving and storing best practices are administered to provide customers with both inventory accuracy and location accuracy.
- High order picking and shipping standards are maintained to guarantee accurate shipments to customers and their clients, within the required time constraints.
- The Micar Company can provide the best labor, management, and systems necessary to manage and store assets. Our services offered include the following:
- Contract - The Micar Company has several locations ready to meet your contract warehousing needs. Also, we have available land development that can be built to suit. Let us do your receiving, inventory, tracking and order fulfillment.
- Public - We will provide you with the space to store and track your inventory, offering both short and long-term agreements.
From packaging, metal preservation, quality control, order and part consolidation, and logistical trucking we have your needs covered.
Our impeccable safety record and experienced operators make it possible for the Micar Company to provide this service for a wide variety of materials including but not limited to moving small component parts and large engines.
Kitting, Sequencing, and Sub-Assembly
The Micar Company has skilled personnel ready to assist with product improvement, safety recalls, dealer/customer install of optional equipment, and service kits. Our manufacturing support services provide quality-driven, error-free, assembly.
The Micar Company skilled personnel will perform labor-intensive assembly in-plant and onsite to meet our customer's needs. All parts or components can be incorporated in assemblies or kit packages.
Micar's Quality Control Department incorporates many continuous improvement tools to maximize the efficiency, quality, and accuracy of every customer's order. Utilizing ISO, Six Sigma methodologies, and lean manufacturing principles - you will receive the highest quality and efficiency in the business.